Pieces – Pack of 20 Incense Sticks
Burning Time – 60 Minutes
Key Ingredients – Camphor Oil, Sandalwood Oil and Dried Flowers and Herbs
How to use?
1. Light the end of the incense stick until it is properly lit.
2. Gently extinguish by blowing or fanning out the flame.
3. Place it in an incense burner and breathe in its delicate fragrance.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Sandalwood Oil – It boosts productivity when people are stressing over various things and fills your home with happiness and peace.
2. Camphor Oil – Fumes of camphor oil have the ability to reshape your surroundings by releasing healing energies. These healing energies remove any negative energy from your home and replace it with more positivity.
3. Dried Flowers and Herbs – Aromatic herbs and flowers are dried and stored in sachets that are put under pillows, in drawers, car and more for fragrance.
1) Place your burning stick away from curtains, lampshades and all those objects that could catch fire easily.
2) Make sure that you have a ventilated area. We all need fresh air to breathe and thus, while you take in the aroma ensure that you take in fresh air too.
3) Never leave the burning incense stick or incense cone unattended. If you are going out of your place or going to sleep, put out the agarbatti by dipping the burning end in water.
4) Never ever burn an incense stick inside a closet. Burning it in the wardrobe or closed space could lead to potential fire hazard. Also, the oily smoke from some synthetic incense may cause the fabrics to lose their color.
5) Keep the burning stick away from the reach of children as well as pets. Innocent curiosity might cause some serious damage.
1. Does Tatvik Incense Sticks contain chemicals?
Ans. No,Tatvik Incense Sticks are made of only aromatic biotic materials, which release fragrant smoke when burned. Fragrance oil, essential oil, and base oil are the major components of incense sticks. We follow standard industrial norms for manufacturing techniques.
2. What are other kinds of Tatvik Incense Stick available?
Ans. Other kinds of Tatvik Incense Sticks are: 3 power of greens, 3 fruits magic and citronella.
3. How incense helps in aromatherapy?
Ans. Using incense for aromatherapy has many benefits. It reduces stress, frustration, anxiety and depression. It also helps you get a good sleep, soothe the soul and make you feel positive. In aromatherapy, a variety of essential oil and sticks are used. This incense triggers the neurons of our head and helps in calming.
4. For what purposes incense sticks can be used?
Ans. When incense sticks are burned, they emit a fragrant smoke. They are used in meditation, yoga, aromatherapy, spiritual ceremonies, smudging, and other similar activities. They are also used as a room deodorizer and a mosquito repellent. We get clean-smelling, hygiene, sweetened air rooms and bathrooms after burning incense sticks. They are also used in religious and public ceremonies, and are said to have romantic aromas.
10% off on prepaid orders
Free Delivery on orders above ₹ 999/-
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and BodyManisugandhaCamphor and Sandalwood Therapeutic Incense helps in meditation and brings in calmness.More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
MfgLic no: UP16320000031
MRP(Inclusive of all taxes): ₹ 725