Key Ingredients: Orange Oil, Lemon Oil, Grapefruit Oil and 100% Natural Coconut Wax
How to use:
- Use appropriate candle holders which match the size of tea lights as whatever will burn will fall in those holders.
- Remove the labels which are stuck on the candle for better burning space
- Light the candle and burn it for the estimated time, ensuring that the pool of molten wax nearly reaches the outside of the candle holder.
Mani Aromas’ Philosophy For Tea Lights
Tea Light Candles are frequently used in homes as decorative items in diff users and tea light holders. Commonly available candles are made of paraffin, which emits toxic fumes, however Mani Aromas Tea Light Candles are made with non-toxic paraffin wax because the candles are vegan free and free of beeswax as well.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Orange Oil – Orange Oil contains fruity fragrance which are great mood enhancers as they declutter your mind, transcending you to a happy place.
2. Lemon Oil – Lemon oil can put you in a better mood, soothing anxiety and lifting the spirits and the one who inhales lemon oil vapour showed a decrease in symptoms of stress.
3. Grapefruit Oil – Grapefruit oil inhalation in aromatherapy tea lights may be a beneficial complementary therapy for balancing mood and relieving anxiety.
4. 100% Natural Coconut Wax – It helps the tea light to burn slowly, top notch fragrance in the environment when burned and is entirely soot free.
Caution – As its burning estimated time is 5 hours, kindly do not leave the burning tea light unattended, keep it away from wooden areas and keep it out of the reach of children.
1. Can Mani Aroma Tea Lights be kept in water bowls?
Ans. Yes, they can be kept/floated in a water bowl.
2. What ingredients have these tea lights been prepared of?
Ans. These are made up of pure essential oils and 100% natural coconut wax.
3. Are these tea lights eco friendly?
Ans. Yes, these are chemical and smoke free which instantly makes it eco friendly.
Offers: (this icon to be used)**
10% off on prepaid orders
Free Delivery on orders above ₹ 999/-
The Mani Aromas Sweet Orange, Lemon and Grapefruit Aromatherapy Tea Lights spreads positivity in the ambience and enhances focus in one. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
Mani Aromas Citronella Anti Mosquito Aromatherapy Tea Lights
Mani Aromas Rose, Mogra and Lotus Aromatherapy Tea Lights
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Gautam Buddh Nagar,
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
Mfg Lic no: UP16320000031
MRP(Inclusive of all taxes): ₹ 499
The scent is so sweet it feels like you’re having dessert through your nose. Just go for it if vanilla is your go to scent. It’s very soothing and calming.
Mani Aromas –
Thank you for your comment.
The tealights are so good, I really like them 👍 nice fragrance.
Mani Aromas –
Thank You For Your Comment.