Pieces – Pack of 10 tea bags
Key Ingredients – Ashwagandha, Ginger, Cardamom, Moringa Oil and Ayurvedic Herb Extract
How to use?
1. Pour 150ml hot water in a cup.
2. Dip the cotton infusion bag.
3. Let it steep for 2-3 minutes to get the brew of your liking.
4. Enjoy your hot herbal tea.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Ashwagandha – Organic Ashwagandha Powder strengthens your physical and mental systems, reinvigorating it with energy to carry out tasks every day. By helping you sleep better, it makes you feel fresh and strong from within. It is packed with antioxidant power that nourishes and strengthens.
2. Ginger – Ginger helps boost the digestive system, which is the first step to stay healthy and stay in shape and also it reduces the medicine intake as well.
3. Cardamom – Cardamom leaves release their bioactive ingredients into the tea, which gives this infusion a high therapeutic value.
4. Moringa Oil – It is extracted from the seeds of Moringa Tree. The oil is light in quality. The dry, light fluid has the mysterious and unique ability to penetrate the body internally and detoxify it from harmful chemicals.
5. Ayurvedic Herbs – Helps in settling down the fragrance to mild level to reduce pungent smell in the environment.
Caution – Do not drink tea on empty stomach to avoid internal injuries in future. Also, try to consume in concentrated portion, too strong herbal tea should be absolutely avoided if you are consuming this kind of tea for the first time.
1. Does Tatvik Herbal Tea contains caffeine?
Ans. No, we do not use the plant Camellia Sinensis or tea. Our herbal tea is technically a tisane or infusion. The herbs we grow and blend do not contain caffeine.
2. Can drinking Tatvik Herbal Tea help one lose weight?
Ans. Drinking tea regularly can increase the metabolism of your body and give you the energy to live a more active lifestyle. This in turn can be of great help if you’re trying to lose weight.
3. Do tea blends with other ingredients provide the same health benefits as pure teas?
Ans. There is very little research knowledge available on blended teas. Good quality teas if blended with beneficial herbs can offer multiple health benefits. However, a blend contains less quantity of tea leaves and hence the specific benefits of tea would be comparatively less.
4. What care should I take while storing Tatvik Herbal Tea?
Ans. The first and foremost precaution while storing tea is to keep it away from air, light, moisture and heat. Avoid storing tea in the cabinet right above the stove. It might be convenient for the kettle but not conducive for storing tea. Store tea bags in air-tight containers.
10% off on prepaid orders
Free Delivery on orders above ₹ 999/-
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and Body ShudhabhutiAshwagandha and Ginger Herbal Tea balance hormones and increases energy and immunity.More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
MfgLic no: UP16320000031
MRP(Inclusive of all taxes): ₹ 499