Key Ingredients – Rose Oil, Cinnamon Oil and Natural Soy Wax
How to use?
1. Light the candle wick or place on a candle warmer.
2. Wait until the candle turns from solid to liquid form.
3. Blow the flame out before use.
4. Massage some of the oil onto the body (you only need a minimal amount of oil for application).
5. A little oil goes a long way.
6. Enjoy the moisturizing effect of the oil.
7. The oil will turn back into its solid form once it has cooled down.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Rose Oil – It has excellent emollient properties for moisturizing dry skin; it also offers antiseptic and astringent properties to treat acneic skin, as well as anti-inflammatory properties that help treat redness and inflammation.
2. Cinnamon Oil –This oil, which is said to have restorative and anti-aging properties, has become one of the latest miracle ingredients in the beauty industry, as well as one of the most expensive beauty oils in the world. It is high in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids and is thought to help with a variety of skin conditions, including acne, eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, and wrinkles.
3. Natural Soy Wax – As Soy Wax is made without toxins, carcinogens, or pollutants, it is non-toxic and cleaner-burning, which means our candles are less likely to cause allergies. Vegetable-based wax does not emit any harmful by-products or produce black soot that can stain walls and curtains like other popular waxes.
Caution – Try a drop of molten wax to check whether the temperature is comfortable or not as some consumers may have sensitive skin. Also, kindly test the product on a small patch of your skin though it is very safe to use on all skin types.
1. Rub it on you. Isn’t Tatvik Massage Candle going to burn you?
Ans. No, our candle contains soy wax, which has a low melting point and is safe for skin; it does not contain paraffin, beeswax, palm wax, or petroleum. Tatvik body massage candles are made from 100% natural soy wax that has been infused with premium oils and skin-safe fragrances.
2. How long does the candle burn for?
Ans. Tatvik massage candle’s primary use is meant for body application not to just be burned. The scent of the candle is highly potent by simply taking the lid off. If you still decide to burn the candle, the average burn time is of 6 hours approximately.
3. What can I do if I apply too much oil?
Ans. Our body massage candles clean up well with soap and water. If you apply too much oil, simply, rinse off the excess oil with soap and water. Even after rinsing, the softness of the oil will remain.
4. How long will this candle last if used?
Ans. Well, it all depends on how much as well as how frequently you use our body massage candles. A little oil goes a long way, so only a couple of drops are needed for moisture.
10% off on prepaid orders
Free Delivery on orders above ₹ 999/-
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and BodyManisugandhaRose and Cinnamon Aromatherapy Massage Candlesrelaxes the muscles, calms down the mind, inbuilts peace, mood boosterand creates positive vibes in the environment. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
MfgLic no: UP16320000031
MRP(Inclusive of all taxes): ₹ 1275
There are no reviews yet.