Pieces – Pack of 3 Sachets
Key Ingredients: Sandalwood Oil, Camphor Oil, Ayurvedic Herb Extract and Dimineralised Water
How to use?
1. Remove the pouch from the box.
2. Hung or place at an appropriate place.
3. When hung, ensure it doesn’t touch any surface on any side.
4. The perfume will spread by surface evaporation depending on the surrounding temperature.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Sandalwood Oil – It boosts productivity when people are stressing over various things and fills your home with happiness and peace.
2. Camphor Oil – Fumes of camphor oil have the ability to reshape your surroundings by releasing healing energies these healing energies remove any negative energy from your home and replace it with more positivity.
3. AyurvedicHerbs Extract – Helps in settling down the fragrance to mild level to reduce pungent smell in the environment.
Don’t remove completely from the sachet, cut it from the corner slightly and enjoy the fragrance. Keep away from the reach of the children.
1. Can we open the Tatvik Fragrance Sachet completely?
Ans. No. Keep this puppy tightly sealed so that all of the fragrance stays inside. Otherwise, it will allow the sachet to emit fragrance for the duration of its intended lifespan, which is up to 9 months after the date printed on the back of the envelope.
1. Can we put Tatvik Fragrance Sachet on woods?
Ans. The fragrance oil in the sachet can damage some surfaces if it’s placed directly on them. Read the back label of the sachet to find out which surfaces you should not directly place your sachet envelope on.
2. Can we put the Tatvik Fragrance Sachet in cars?
Ans. Yes, our scented sachets make great car air fresheners! Place the sachet under your seat in the car, tuck it between your sun visor and the roof of your car, or slip one of your sachets in the pocket on the back of your seat. If it’s summer, you’ll notice that the sachet gives off more fragrance when it’s left in the heat. This will lead to the sachet having a shorter lifespan in some cases.
3. Can we put the Tatvik Fragrance Sachet in a closet?
Ans. Yes, you can put your sachet inside shoes to help eliminate foot odour. You can attach your sachet to a hanger and use it to fragrance your clothes. You can store a sachet with your wrapping paper in your holiday closet to make your gifts smell festive! You can also place your sachet in the pocket of coats to keep them from getting musty while they are in storage.
10% off on prepaid orders
Free Delivery on orders above ₹ 999/-
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and BodyManisugandhaCamphor and Sandalwood Fragrance Sachet helps in meditating better and brings in calmness for better concentration. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
MfgLic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹ 499