Key Ingredients: Sandalwood Oil, Camphor Oil and Herbs
How to use:
1. Fill the top of your diffuser with water.
2. Add a few drops of essential oil to the diffuser to disperse the aroma in the air.
3. Enjoy the fragrance while it lasts.
4. You can refill the water and aroma oil after every two hours.
Allow our additives to introduce themselves
We are eccentric in our own way. We can only assume you too are when it comes to hygiene and skin care because what’s inside, that really matters. That’s why we compel you to make a choice first before you buy.
1. Sandalwood Oil – It boosts productivity when people are stressing over various things and fills your home with happiness and peace.
2. Camphor Oil – Fumes of camphor oil have the ability to reshape your surroundings by releasing healing energies these healing energies remove any negative energy from your home and replace it with more positivity.
3. Herbs – Helps in settling down the fragrance to mild level to reduce pungent smell in the environment.
Caution –Follow proper dilution guidelines and use diffuser in well-ventilated area and diffuse intermittently.
1. How long can you leave the oil in diffuser?
Ans. Generally, one session goes for 30-60 minutes. However, Tatvik Aroma Oil can be used for 2 hours.
2. Does the oil need to be diluted with any other substance?
Ans. No, Aroma Oil just needs to be mix up with water, nothing else.
3. Does anyone will have respiratory problem while doing inhalation of aromatherapy oil?
Ans. You can reap the benefits of aromatherapy through inhalation or diffusion. Inhalation is most effective when treating respiratory issues, whereas diffusion is best suited for mood management.
10% off on prepaid orders
Free Delivery on orders above ₹ 999/-
The Tatvik Ayurveda Bath and BodyManisugandhaCamphor and Sandalwood Therapeutic Aroma Oilhelps in meditating better and brings in calmness for better concentration. More products recommended below as these are frequently bought together:
C22, Sector 6, Industrial Area
Noida – 201301, Uttar Pradesh
MfgLic no: UP16320000031
MRP (Inclusive of all taxes): ₹ 725